Tuesday 4 February 2014

Dissertation

Since the beginning of summer I have also been working on my Dissertation. This has been an exciting and informative adventure on researching the essence that make up Ballet. I finally decided on the Title:

Did Daniel Rabel create Ballet or was it Leonardo Da Vinci?

This was an exciting research project on the two main costume designers of the Renaissance and how they became to create the modern day ballet. This has inspired me to do more work with Ballet and Opera and reaffirmed my love for this area of Theatre.

1 comment:

  1. Totally and fully support you working more in ballet and opera. Such an interesting subject and one which, when competing with big West End productions, is sometimes forgotten! Kudos to you, my darling. I am going to see Giselle on Wednesday at the Royal Opera House... Will be thinking of you the whole way through it! Some fab costumes in that!

    ReplyDelete