Thursday 1 May 2014

The Royal Opera House

I have recently completed Two weeks work experience at the Royal Opera house. It was such a fantastic place to work and I learned so much in the time I was there. We worked on two shows while I was there; A winters tale of which we got to see the General Rehearsal, and Don Quixato which is a show coming up in January. The way in which they work there is so special and is what makes it one of the best Opera houses in the world. We were even allowed to go on a tour which was just breathtaking to see how huge the opera house is and how much goes on behind the scenes. I was so pleased that while I was working there that all my skills I have learned through my three years in training were being used and meant that I really felt welcomed and part of the team. I didn't feel like I was a work experience student, I actually felt useful and put all my skills into practice.





No comments:

Post a Comment